Friday, February 10, 2012

Teriyaki Chicken Freezer Meal

Yesterday I made Teriyaki Chicken in the crock pot. My friend Alycia shared this recipe with me and it turned out great! This recipe is pretty easy and also makes a great freezer meal.

You need 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, 1 can of pineapple (any kind), and 1 cup of Teriyaki sauce.

You put the chicken in the crock pot then next pour the sauce over it. Next put the pineapple over it including the juice. I used pineapple that was simple to take out because I knew we would not eat it, but if you want the pineapple for more than just flavor you could try crushed.

I also made a freezer meal out of this one. I did another one with the exact same items dumped into a Ziplock freezer bag. It is ready to just thaw out and throw in the crock pot on another day.


This chicken turned out really good! I made some brown rice to put it over for a healthy dinner. My daughter said I should try mashed potatoes next time which would be good too! This one is one anyone can make and it is also frugal.

3 comments: